I look up and the rain is coming in
strong and cold and tap tapping out
ancient rhythms of loneliness
my people were here so long ago
did they cry and die like I am?
or did a simpler time
bring a simpler heart?
I can't imagine the echo died
any different a death in those days
on these walls
chaste desires are hung on the moon
and her tides alone
the trickster rides on his horse
laughing at me
you fool, you fool
you can't bring love anywhere you are not patient
love will not sit waiting
throw me a rope trickster
let me climb out and up into the light
kiss the sky with my dirty fingers
sing songs for my father's father
where did everyone go?
at the bottom of my hole
lives a soul so cold
in aqua blue and marigold
if you are willing to dive for pearls this deep
you may find all that you seek
billy corgan
dimecres, 4 de juliol del 2007
Subscriure's a:
Comentaris del missatge (Atom)



Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada